In case of dispute the consumer may resort to an Alternative Dispute Resolution Entity:
CICAP – Tribunal Arbitral de Consumo
Rua Damião de Góis, 31, Loja 6,
+351 22 550 83 49 / +351 22 502 97
More information at www.consumidor.pt
At Coletiv (Coletiv Studio, Lda.) we are committed to fair practices that protect and respect your privacy. We want to tell you how we use and protect your personal information. This includes informing you of your rights regarding your personal information that we hold. To make this notice easy to find, we make our policies available on every page of this website.
2. Laws, Regulations and Supervisory Authority
The laws that govern personal data in Portugal are:
· REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”).
· Lei n.º 67/98 de 26 de Outubro, LEI DA PROTECÇÃO DE DADOS PESSOAIS.
The independent authority that upholds information rights in the public interest in Portugal is the Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados (the “CNPD”). Further information can be found at https://www.cnpd.pt.
3. Who is Coletiv?
Coletiv Studio, Lda.
Registered address: Rua de Engenho, 172, 4690-398, Porto Portugal
VAT Number: PT514256346
4. Information we may collect from you
Coletiv may collect information from you because we have a legal reason (allowed by law or under contract) to collect the information, or because you have consented for us to do so for a specific purpose.
5. Information you give us
You may give us information about you with your consent, including, but not limited to:
· By filling in a form or sending us an e-mail.
· Participating in our member communities.
· Applying for a job at Coletiv.
This information may be personal or related to your business or employment history. You may give us information for legal reasons, such as to enter into a contract with us, when you are buying services from us, or when you are taking a job at Coletiv.
6. Information we collect about you
If you visit our website we may automatically collect information about you, for example:
· Technical information.
· IP addresses.
· Information about what type of device you use to connect to our website.
· What parts of our website you click on and how long you look at our website.
7. Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate, any other services we provide, or from our business partners instructed to collect information on their behalf.
We also work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them as part of the service we provide, or for legal reasons.
8. Why does Coletiv collect personal information?
Coletiv collects information for the some or all of following reasons:
· To provide services to you upon your request.
· To provide information about products or services you have shown interest in purchasing within a reasonable time afterwards.
· To provide information to you about products or services you have purchased from us, our partners, or related products or services.
· To employ you or consider you for employment.
· To provide services to you under contract.
· For legal reasons, for example, if you have entered into a contract with us.
9. What legal basis does Coletiv have for processing my information?
Coletiv may legally process the information we have about you for any of the following reasons:
· We have a contract with you.
· You have given us permission to do so.
· We must provide services to a customer.
· To comply with the law.
10. How long will you keep my personal information?
Coletiv will not retain your personal information for longer than required. We will keep your personal information:
· For as long as required by law.
· Until we no longer have a valid reason for keeping it.
· Until you request us to stop using it.
We may keep just enough of your personal information to ensure that we comply with your requests not use your personal information or comply with your right to erasure. For example, we must keep your request to be erased even if it includes your personal data until such time as you are no longer our customer.
If you have questions about our Data Retention Policy, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Where we store your personal data
Coletiv is incorporated in Portugal. We primarily store and process your personal data in the EU. Any data may be transferred from time to time to our offices or personnel, or to third parties, located throughout the world, and may be viewed and hosted anywhere in the world, including countries that may not have laws of general applicability regulating the use and transfer of such data. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, by using any of the above, you voluntarily consent to the trans-border transfer and hosting of such information.
Some examples of reasons your data may be processed outside of the EEA include:
· Technical support services.
· Customer support services.
If your personal data cannot be processed within the EEA, we will:
· Comply with all other data protection principles.
· Where possible, be to a country that is on the list of the EU Commission's’ countries that provide adequate protections for the rights and freedoms of data subjects.
· If the transfer is to the United States of America, we will use reasonable endeavours to make sure they participate in the Privacy Shield program.
· Make sure we have assessed the adequacy of protections in all other cases.
12. Is the information collected through the service secure?
We take precautions to protect the security of your information. We have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help safeguard, prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use your information. However, neither people nor security systems are foolproof, including encryption systems. In addition, people can commit intentional crimes, make mistakes or fail to follow policies. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If applicable law imposes any non-disclaimable duty to protect your personal information, you agree that intentional misconduct will be the standards used to measure our compliance with that duty.
13. Who might Coletiv share your information with?
Coletiv may share anonymized data not linked to any personal identification information with third parties, either because you have consented to allow us to do so or for contractual or legal reasons. For example, we may share your personal information with:
· Subcontractors and third parties for the purpose of the performance of a contract that we hold with them or that we hold with you.
· With third parties because you have given consent.
Other reasons Coletiv may share your personal information with a third party – Coletiv will share your personal data with third parties for the following reasons:
· If Coletiv must comply with a legal obligation.
· To protect the rights, property, or safety of Coletiv, our clients or others.
14. Your Rights
Coletiv will respect your legal rights to your data. Below are the rights that you have under law, and what Coletiv does to protect those rights:
The right to access: You have the right to access your information. Please contact Coletiv’s Data Protection Officer at email@example.com if you wish to access the personal information Coletiv holds about you.
The right to rectification: If the information Coletiv holds about you is inaccurate or not complete, you have the right to ask us to rectify it. If that data has been passed to a third party with your consent or for legal reasons, then we must also ask them to rectify the data. Please contact our Data Protection Officer if you need us to rectify your information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to erasure: This is sometimes called ‘the right to be forgotten’. If you want Coletiv to erase all your personal data and we do not have a legal reason to continue to process and hold it, please contact our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
The right to restrict processing: You have the right to ask Coletiv to restrict how we process your data. This means we are permitted to store the data but not further process it. We keep just enough data to make sure we respect your request in the future. If you want Us to restrict processing of your data, please contact our Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to data portability: Coletiv must allow you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across services in a safe and secure way without this affecting the usability of your data. Please contact our Data Protection Officer if you want information how to port your data elsewhere: email@example.com. This right only applies to personal data that you have provided to us as the Data Controller. The data must be held by us by consent or for the performance of a contract.
The right to object: You have the right to object to Coletiv processing your data even if it is based on our legitimate interests, the exercise of official authority, direct marketing (including data aggregation), and processing for the purposeless of statistics. If you wish to object please contact our Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to withdraw consent: If you have given us your consent to process your data but change your mind later, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and Coletiv must stop processing your data. If you want to withdraw your consent, please contact our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
The right to complain to a Supervisory Authority: You have the right to complain to the CNPD if you feel that Coletiv has not responded to your requests to solve a problem. You can find their contact details here: https://www.cnpd.pt
Cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site and interact with us. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Cookies we use at Coletiv:
· Google Analytics: _ga, _gid. Used to distinguish users. Expire in 24 months.Visit https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/ for an overview of privacy at Google.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Please find the instructions below to learn more:
1. Click on Tools > Internet Options in the main toolbar.
2. Select the Privacy tab to view your settings.
3. Move the slider to the level of privacy you prefer.
Google Chrome: Click the spanner icon in the top right-hand corner of the browser and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
1. Click on Show advanced settings at the bottom of the page.
2. Select Content Settings under the Privacy heading.
3. Manage your preferred cookies settings from this page.
Safari (Mac Only):
1. Click on Safari in the toolbar, then select Preferences from the drop-down menu.
2. Click Privacy to view cookie preferences (note: Safari blocks third-party cookies by default).
The term "Do Not Track" refers to a HTTP header offered by certain web browsers to request that websites refrain from tracking the user. We take no action in response to Do Not Track requests.
For further information regarding cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
16. Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to and from websites of our partners, suppliers and other third parties. We have no control over the content or links displayed on these sites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any such policies. Please check these policies, where available, before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Coletiv does not believe its website or marketing content is appealing to children, nor is it directed at children under 13. Coletiv does not knowingly collect personally identifiable data from persons under the age of 13.
Last Updated: December 10, 2018